Monday, April 20, 2015

Return to my Reflections...

Its the year 2015.

It has been a long time but this blog has mostly been about my rantings and my self realization of how much I have grown.

Should ever someone decide to look into this blog to have a glimpse of my past?
Well, there you have it.

My immature self undergoing reflections because I love the fact that I needed an outlet to express my thoughts and I find it in Blogging.

Sadly, now a days the blogging scene is mostly about advertising, using it as leverage to earn money.
Where were the days where people used Blogging to reflect and think and share experiences?

But Clement, people are sharing services and their lifestyle blogs online, it helps to change my lifestyle to look better, feel better and be a part of a niche group of fashionista.

Make no mistake. I am not saying these are wrong...

Where is blogging in its essence of reflections?
Do people like to read what people think anymore? Answer is no.

No one likes to listen to your crap, unless you somehow manage to solve their problems.
Its going to be same with businesses.

You need to understand which are your talents gifts and abilities to help people guide your choices!
I used to start a movie review blog.

But as time goes by, even these will be past beyond me. I need to find my market.
This blog serves to track my progress of self-discovery.

Yes I will always have my Facebook to help keep track of my activities. But nothing allows me to go deeper, then a blog post.

Yes, Facebook have notes, but I have learnt that a Blog post should just stick to Blog. Facebook Notes are merely for oneself to promote the content of it in Facebook.

So I shall stick to blogging my way up. And see what other things the Holy Spirit will give me as I type my thoughts out.

No comments: