Monday, July 02, 2012

Personal Encounter: One of the Process of REDEMPTION - DELIVERANCE (Part C)

This is where the Hammer Hits the Nail on the Head...


This is where my Personal Encounter got from glory to glory!

Summarise my encounters so far:

1) I experienced Salvation like never before, having Godly Sorrow and from just the decision to Repent, I am saved and Redeemed!

2) Just from hearing the word of God, coupled with Prayer and Fasting, I received a revelation that illuminated my mind and God's supernatural strength just lived in my through the next day!

3) I am going to explain my Deliverance, and from the word I heard by Dr AR Bernard, how I have become Incorruptible Seed by the process of Deliverance.

Deliverance came after our lessons. Our group was Team 14 and we have broken up into a 5 man team. When Pastor Ming gave us the go ahead to perform Deliverance I was stunned.

I was afraid and totally not comfortable at this point in time. I kept asking myself, should I pray? Should I start casting out demons? Should I just not do anything? What if I fail? What if I am not able to cast the Demon out....

All these questions streamed into my head. Until one of the china students stepped in. His name is Li Ren.He was more senior then us and he instructed the group to first pray in tongues and to seek the Lord how to move in Deliverance.

After praying for a Good 5 minutes, I kept asking the Holy Spirit who should I pray for, who should I minister to? But as I asked I became more anxious because I just can't seem to feel the Holy Spirit...

Then we all stopped praying and Li Ren began to facilitate, asking if anyone has a word. We looked at each other and I was not the only clueless one. Then one of the members spoke up. His name is Jian Ting

"I think I have a word for Clement" Immediately I was a little taken aback.

"What? Me? Need a word from the Lord?" I heard my mind speaking. But I was quick to humble myself and decided to just receive whatever that Jian Ting has in store.

I remembered clearly telling the lord in my heart, that if there is a demon in me, if you need to do a work. No matter how big or small, your will be done.

My friend was praying in tongues and I prayed too until he layed hands on me. I stopped praying and focus on receiving.

There was a good awkward silence as my friend picked up the courage to speak.

"I sense in my heart that you have the Spirit of Fear in your life. You have lived a life full of struggles and fear has hold you back..." Here is where I start to not listen.

I was asking myself "God, I have fear?" Then I quickly acknowledged. And suddenly I remember all those times where I had fear in my heart. I began to feel something inside of me rolling in my belly. Then the next few words I can remember is "I command you, Spirit of Fear, in the Name of Jesus, COME OUT FROM HIM!"

Then I manifested. I wanted to just cough out, but it turned into a scream. Like I was afraid, I keep howling and I thrashed my arms. I was aware of what my body is doing and yet I know I have control over my body. I wanted it out! So I push my belly in, like a singer would when they need to belt. And I just kept Screaming and Coughing. And I felt something LIFT OFF me. At the same time I felt something filling me up and my head was heated up.....

Then I saw a vision. I was sitting on a bench of some sort, with a figure of a man, blurred, a shadow of an image of a person. He was sitting next to me and I found myself recognizing who this person is. "Hi Holy Spirit." He nodded at my response. I do not know why but I felt peaceful. I felt so calm and collected. Then the Holy Sprit told me via impression. He did not really "SPEAK". It was like words that are pressed onto my heart. "Clement. expand your thinking."

I really had no idea what that meant, so I just expanded my thinking the best I know how. And Like a camera that zooms out from a scene, I saw myself in a third person view. I can see myself sitting there. The screen expanded in my mind and I saw another figure standing a little way off.

The first thing in my mind. Jesus.

The Holy Spirit said once again. "Expand!"

I did what I was told again. I expanded, and I saw a throne, huge and what looked like legs of a person, sitting on the throne. All the image I got was totally blurry and shadowy but the form is definately like a man. The next word. The Father.

As I was "busy" in my spirit world. I was very aware of my surroundings as well. I can hear a prophecy which my friend is filling me up with. That the Holy Spirit will give me courage that is a gift from Him. He described the picture that the Holy Spirit showed him, a Sword on the sand. A boat with a light at the bow, the front of the boat. Jian Ting saw me picking up the sword and getting into a boat which leads out to dark waters.

Then after that, another friend of mine prayed for me. "I sense in you the Spirit of Rejection."

I remembered that I was now talking to the Holy Spirit. Through my 3rd Person view. I asked, where in my life did I felt rejected. The Holy Spirit brought me back to see all the images of rejection. Small or Big all came out, with a wave of his hand. He showed me like a film of the pictures where I faced rejection. Then I manifested... Again.

I can hear what my friends are doing in the physical, that I was groaning like a person in pain. I was clutching my hands and I felt anguish, hurt of rejection all start to manifest on its own... But it was quicker this time round...

Then my friend prayed for me. "Holy Spirt I pray you will always stay with Clement. That he will not feel rejected again that you are with Him all the days of his lives. Let him know that Holy Spirit you are always with him. No matter what, you are not alone. Give him that assurance, that peace in his heart." I really felt the peace of God just upon me. And I know I did not want to get up.

I sat there in the spirit. Still enjoying the scenery. My mind expanded on its own, seeing that the place I am in, looked like a colosseum of some sort, similar to the roman colosseum but it is not. The place was made of Gold, with weirdly enough, some greenery, which I thought they could be vegetation of some sort. But it was a MAJESTIC and BEAUTIFUL sight to behold.

"Do you want to see angels?" I felt the prompting. I said, "Yes." But this time, I don't feel fear, all I felt was Faith. The confidence I got was extraordinary. "Expand your thinking."

I Expanded and this time, shapes of creatures with wings surounded the whole colossuem, like a choir they shouted as one! A noise that cannot be heard by human ears but in the spirit, I knew it was a cry of Victory.

I only got up from my experience when Pastor Ming wanted to close the meeting. I have been lying on the floor all this time. As I opened my eyes, there was a pool of tears in my eyes, so much, that it flowed like water was poured over my eyes. But more importantly, when I got up, I just felt so happy! So touched! And my Heart was TENDERIZED that anybody that I hugged I will cry with joy, gratitude and love. I hugged the people who did the deliverance for me, thanking them with all my heart, how grateful I was. And like on Sunday what Dr AR Bernard said, I owe this to God, that I should live my Life as ONE BIG THANK YOU towards God!

I am convinced and deeply moved by how God has set me free. I was not afraid. I was confident. I had Faith. I had the assurance that GOD IS FOR ME! Not against me! This experience I will cheerish forever and ever... Amen.

No comments: