Sunday, May 13, 2012

-Choir ministry

Finally, in the year 2011, month of August, or was it September... Hmmm, Can't remember. But along those two months, is where I officially joined Choir Ministry! It was a ministry that I have longed to attend for the longest time!

I met many new friends during my time in choir, and have been trying to forge them ever since. It was like God's way of replying to me that this is my chance to re-establish my friend circles and to live my life and serve Him in this area, where I have a certain gift for it. Singing parts. I did not know it would be that difficult, especially since I was categorized as a Tenor. Sometimes, I wish I am not a Tenor. Because some of the notes are pretty high to hit!

So I went through Choir until now in 2012, in the midst of SOT, I am still in choir but I felt like I am serving overtime. But who cares... I love this ministry. =)


-Finally, SOT 2012

I have quit my job at EPSON. Gone for a short trip to CHINA. And now I am back in Singapore for SOT!!!

It has been a great journey through my blog and its been so long since I have seen my last post and my calling to SOT was real. It was supernaturally, financially paid for. I received a bonus that covered my whole SOT fees! There is still Misc stuff that needs to pay too. So I have been looking for a job and I am studying and working part time as well right now. By the grace of God, I have learnt much of the Word of God aka WOG.
It is just so amazing how the bible is packed with so much truth of the world we are living today and most of the stuff are predicted from four thousand years ago (exaggerated).

I have encountered God as well in a spiritual way and I will document what I experience and what I have seen. I don't care what people will say, but if you have a comment. There it is below. But if you do not want to know then forget it then. LOL!

There will be more to write for my time in SOT. Until then. Chill out...

No comments: